Friday, January 2, 2015

Hello New Year!

I'm happy to welcome this shiny new year! As always - I expect to be better at everything this year and I shell try my best. Last night, while celebrating new years arrival I've eaten a small bucket of eclairs (cream puffs) and drank way more Champagne than a small human should - so, I'm already better at those two things:). Also, I've joined Instagram... so there - three things down (and 97 more to go)Oh..oh... I also made a new print (see above).
Hope you are having a good positive start as well! 

5 comments:

Moois van mie said...

gelukkig nieuwjaar !

merlecolibri said...

bonne et heureuse nouvelle année !

orange you lucky! said...

Happy New Year to you too!!:)

Maca Guillen said...

your work is soooo so so beautiful!
i love it

:)

Saludos!

accounting services london said...

nice post thanks for update