Tuesday, August 18, 2009

just can't wait...

I am beyond exited about Wes Andersen's newest film - The Fantastic Mr. Fox! It's coming out mid November... and I think they couldn't have chosen a better season to premier it. The whole things seems to be very autumnal... orangie yellow... with greys and blues here and there. I've only seen the trailer... but I got high hopes. For starters - it's Wes Andersen (he can't go wrong in my eyes)... and also, it's a stop motion animation with a fabulous star studded cast! 
"Settle down there, tiger"... I hear you say - "it's a long way until November"... 
You are right... enough bubbling at the mouth... 

5 comments:

lisa stubbs said...

Wow's the trailers great! can't wait to show the kids when they get up!, Roald Dahl is Lil's (My eldest daughter) favourite author and she'll be thrilled to bits, thanks for sharing!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! thsi was my favourtite book as a child... Bogus Bunce and Bean one short one fat one lean- I can still hear it in my mums voice.

Average Jane Crafter said...

Oh my goodness! I hadn't heard about the movie yet! Just watched the trailer and - HOLY SMOKES! It looks amazing! I can't wait to tell my daughter - a true fox nut! We'll have to read the book together before we see the movie.

Thanks for posting!

s a n s k u :) said...

what?!! you got me excited about an animated movie. how's that possible? :)

read me... said...

me too Helen!!